Sonntag, 21. Juni 2009

PostHeaderIcon Welcome

Welcome to the BlogTrain of the Scraps-Junkies.

We start in July the Freebie BlogTrain.

You are new or old Designer and you are interested?
You have time until 14. July.

Write me a Mail with your Blogsite and Blinkie to:


sanie3007@hotmail.com

Write in the subject line: BlogTrain of the Scraps-Junkies

You can make Tagger- or Fullsize Kits.
What you do need to set the BlogTrain blinkie to your blog.

On 14 July, I write blog-roll with the names for
this train.

You can start on 15 July and the End is the 25 July.

Send me until 25 July your preview with your link to me.

Deadline is Midnight (German time) on the 28 July of the month.

On the 29 July I will send out the blog roll so you can have your post ready

Here is now the Colors:


A name for the kit is freely selectable
Hugs
Sanie

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

About Me

CbS
My Name is Sandra, I'm 38 Years old and come from Germany. E-Mail: snopyangel30@googlemail.com
Mein Profil vollständig anzeigen

Impressum


Sandra Krüger
Pfarrlandstrasse 4
30451 Hannover

sanie3007@googlemail.com

Grab the Blinkie

Grab the Blinkie

Labels

Follower

Participating Designers

Photobucket

Talk with us

Translator

Designer leave